Hillside Christian Church
is Non Denominational and Evangelical in Faith and Practice
1. We believe in the authority and inerrancy of Scripture (i.e., verbal plenary inspiration).
2. We believe in one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (i.e., the Trinity).
3. We believe in the full deity and full humanity of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is an active and operative part of the Triune God, and who indwell every Christian
5. We believe all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
6. We believe in the substitutionary atonement for sins at the cross and the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ and not as a result of one’s good works; and that an individual (above an age of accountability) must personally trust in Jesus Christ for salvation.
8. We believe that all Christians are commissioned to evangelize and should be publicly baptized as a confession of faith.
9. We believe the Church is composed of all true believers (those who have been born again through a personal acceptance of Christ as Savior) who have been baptized into one body by the indwelling Holy Spirit.
10. We believe in the physical return of Jesus Christ. And we believe in two eternal states: Heaven and Hell.